Solutions for the filtration of cooling lubricant
Optimising your added value in the metalworking and machining process
The automotive industry faces many specific challenges. Production should be both cost-efficient and sustainable, the just-in-time principle demands optimised processes and various types of filtration tasks arise. Cooling lubricants are used everywhere where production takes place and must be permanently prepared and cleaned. FAUDI offers a wide range of products for the automotive industry and its suppliers in the field of “cooling lubricant treatment”. From pre-filtration to fine filtration of the smallest particles and oil separation, our high-quality products support you in many ways in process optimisation.
Cooling lubricant treatment by FAUDI
This is what we can do for you in the metalworking automotive and supplier industry
With FAUDI filters, you give your water-mixed cooling lubricants a long life cycle. In addition, our water treatment also helps to establish the most resource-saving production possible.
Competitive pressure in the automotive industry is high. Our products and services help you comply with legal regulations, increase productivity and reduce your operating costs at the same time. Our consulting additionally supports you in optimising your production process.
FAUDI solves a wide range of tasks in metal processing and filtration, and develops systems that optimally support your value creation. Whether in the manufacturing of ball bearings, valves, gears, brakes and fittings or in metal surface treatment, we offer you the right product for every filtration task.
Looking for the perfect filter system solution?
We will be happy to advise you on the selection of the right filter systems for cleaning cooling lubricants in the automotive industry.
Our services in the metalworking automotive industry
Pre-filtration of cooling lubricants
Fine filtration of cooling lubricants
Consulting, engineering, training
Application examples: Projects in the automotive industry
- Cooling lubricant cleaning with a vacuum filter systemFor the cleaning of cooling lubricants and the supply of machine tools in the production of components for automotive engineering,…
- Compact Precoat Filter SystemFor our customer, who manufactures high-precision grinding machines for the metalworking industry, we have developed a FAUDI filter system consisting…
- Everything from a single source – Coolant filtration in a high-tech engine plantMore than 160 machine tools (application: turning, drilling, milling of crankcases for diesel and gasoline engines, medium: oil) are supplied…
- FAUDI screw presses for the dehumidification of grinding sludgeFor the dehumidification of grinding sludge and the associated reduction of production residues, Germany's largest automobile manufacturer uses FAUDI screw…
- Wash water filtration in a high-tech engine plant with FAUDI AFBTo complement the largest single order ever received by FAUDI, an impressive belt filter system, FAUDI type AFB 7.5/1000 in…
- Oil filtration with FAUDI backflush filtersOur customer, a world-renowned supplier to the automotive industry, uses FAUDI backflush filters for cooling lubricant filtration at its site…
- Filtration of oil with FAUDI Regenerable MicrofiltersFAUDI's patented regenerable microfilters at a German manufacturer of transmissions and transmission components for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Filtration of Grinding Oil with FAUDI Pressure Belt FiltersComplex engineering: A FAUDI pressure belt filter system in operation in Tianjin, China, for one of the largest German car…
- Filtration of oil with FAUDI Folding Belt FiltersFAUDI has designed, manufactured and delivered a folding belt filter system for the filtration of oil during the sharpening process…
- Filtration of Grinding Oil with FAUDI Precoat FiltersEiner der 20 größten Automobilzulieferer der Welt vertraut auf FAUDI Anschwemmfilter.
Let´s start your filtration project
We will be happy to advise you on which of our products can support you in treating your cooling lubricants.