Filtration solution for
filtration of bio-oil
Our client, a major player in the petrochemical industry, operates one of the largest refineries in Europe and is a leader in the production of biofuels.
The filtration task
Filtration of bio oil
Our customer needed a reliable filtration solution for their biofuel production process. The requirements were challenging as the filtration took place in a challenging refinery environment and had to be tailored to our customer’s individual needs.
Customized filters for bio oil
Type of filter
Sieve cylinder filter type S26
Let us find the perfect
filtration solution for you
We will be happy to advise you and offer customized filtration technology for your filtration task.
Our solution in detail
Sieve cylinder filters type 26
We have supplied sieve cylinder filters installed in a high quality filter housing made of CrNi steel. This housing was specially designed to meet the high demands of the refinery environment.
Additionally, to maximize the usable filter area, the filter mesh has been pleated in the centrally installed sieve cylinder insert. This allows a significant increase in filter area in a compact housing. The pleated filter mesh enables the use of finer filter gauges and extended the filtration intervals before cleaning is required.
Furthermore, the design of the filter housing takes into account not only the process conditions, but also nozzle loads and other external influences. Leakage proofs of the flange connections as well as proofs of the alternating loads according to different regulations are an integral part of the design.
Are you also interested in a customized sieve cylinder filter?
Advantages with the FAUDI solution
Safety & Durability
The expert design and manufacture of the filter ensures safe and long-lasting operation within the plant.
The pleated filter technology enables a larger filter area and finer filter finenesses, resulting in efficient filtration and longer filtration intervals.
Compliance with standards
The filtration solution meets the strict requirements of AD-2000 datasheets, PED 2014/68/EU and other relevant standards, ensuring compliance and safety.
What our customers say
“FAUDI’s high performance sieve cylinder filter solution allows us to increase production quality and efficiency in the refinery while meeting the challenging requirements of our biofuel production process.”
FAUDI sieve cylinder filters type S26 with pleated filter mesh.
You might also be interested in
- Customised filters for unloading tank wagonsOil reaches the refineries through the unloading of tank wagons. However, the dirt is also transported into the pipework by…
- KLIMAKRAFT research project: treatment of sump waterDas X-Energy Impulsprojekt KLIMAKRAFT der HAW Hamburg ist ein wegweisendes Forschungsvorhaben, das sich dem Klimaschutz und der Zukunft der Mobilität…
- Filtration of highly viscous refinery residuesFor the filtration of highly viscous refinery residues, FAUDI has designed a solution that can be used under special conditions:…
- A solution for the separation of liquid phasesFor the separation of liquid phases FAUDI supplied a complete process water coalescer package for an oil refinery in Oman.
- A solution for the separation of gas bubbles from hydrocarbonsThe filtration task of this project involves the separation of gas bubbles from hydrocarbons.
- An intelligent solution for amine washAmine washing with the FAUDI Amine Filtration System is a best practice to reduce loadings and achieve stable operation.
- An automatic filter for the filtration of nitrogenAn Indian petroleum company based in New Delhi uses Jet Pulse filters for the filtration of nitrogen.
- Filtration of light and heavy dieselFiltration of light and heavy diesel with FAUDI module filters type F28 - Fully automatic continuous process - Compact design…
- Efficient filtration operation in CGO filtrationCGO (Coker Gas Oil) filtration with a FAUDI modular filter system type F27 for efficient protection of dirt-sensitive catalyst beds.
- Filtration of sour water – a solution for refineriesIn this project, our FAUDI sieve basket filters are used in a refinery (in Germany) for the filtration of sour…
- An individual filtration system for reactor protectionTo protect downstream reactors, a FAUDI modular filter system type F29 ensures continuous and fully automatic filtration operation.
We will be happy to consult you
Together we will find the perfect solution for your filtration task.